viernes, 16 de marzo de 2018

20:10 p.m.

I have a huge passion for knowledge and research, I would love to create knowledge as a full-time job and do research. For the past few years I've been following a lot of YouTube channels related to science or stuff that I like. Basically I'm at YouTube 24/7 and whenever I find a new video I watch it to learn more and more.

With the blog I have to do for Ken's class, I've decided to write about things I learn on (maybe a weekly basis) and about stuff that I like, some of it won't be related to Computer Security. This, with the hope of creating a YouTube channel and doing videos about stuff that I like and know, so other people that like similar stuff can enjoy and learn more.

So here's the list, I hope you like and enjoy them as much as I do and if you know about more interesting channels, please let me know.

Mark Rober

ASAP Science:

Brain Stuff: How stuff works

C de Ciencia

Crash Course:

How Stuff Works

It’s Okay to be Smart

Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell

LemmiNo

Life Noggin

Mind Your Decisions

Minute Earth

MinutePhysics
Numberphile

Objectivity

PBS Space Time

Periodic Videos

Physics Girl

Potholer54

Questions For Science

SciShow

SmarterEveryDay

Today I Found Out

Veritasium

Vihart


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario